We’re smack-dab in the middle of summer. It’s hot. It’s humid. The AC is on full blast. You could fry an egg on the sidewalk. Do you feel this way, too? Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love summer and don’t want it to end anytime soon. But this heat? It’s scorchin’ hot! And when it’s blazin’ outside, I long to be in the shade with a cool breeze blowing, or happily holed up in an air-conditioned place.
Deliciously creamy and full of the classic Oreo cookie flavor, these Oreo Pudding Pops will satisfy your sweet tooth in a refreshing way.
6 minPrep Time
- 1 (3.8 ounce) box Oreo pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- In a medium bowl, combine oreo pudding mix and milk.
- Whisk for about two minutes, or until pudding just starts to thicken,
- Pour into prepared popsicle molds.
- Place into the freezer and freeze for at least two hours.