It’s Monday! And you know what that means, back to the grind, aka work, for me. Why do the weekends always go by so fast? And why is it that it’s almost mid-August already? Let’s just pretend that it’s still the beginning of the summer and treat ourselves to some ice cream today. Sound good? I thought so!
A delicious blend of creamy vanilla, Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups and Mini Reese's Oreos create this home-made Reese's Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream.
10 minPrep Time
4 hr, 10 Total Time
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (I used regular but fat free will work)
- 8 oz. cream cheese (regular or 1/3 fat), softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 8 oz container of Cool Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) package mini, unwrapped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, cut in half
- 2 cups mini Reese's Oreos, roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese and mix together until smooth with a hand mixer.
- Add in vanilla and lemon juice and combine until incorporated.
- Fold in Cool Whip, peanut butter cups, and oreos until combined.
- Pour into a resealable container (I used a loaf pan) and freeze for at least four hours, but preferably overnight.
- Remove from freezer, scoop, and enjoy!
Ice cream will keep in freezer for up to one month.