{No-Churn} Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream

It’s Monday! And you know what that means, back to the grind, aka work, for me. Why do the weekends always go by so fast? And why is it that it’s almost mid-August already? Let’s just pretend that it’s still the beginning of the summer and treat ourselves to some ice cream today. Sound good? I thought so!

resses peanutbutter oreo icecream7 1024x768 {No Churn} Reeses Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream

I am so excited to share with you my newest ice cream flavor! You may remember my Vanilla Fudge Swirl Ice Cream from several months ago. It was my first time making home-made ice cream (without an ice cream maker!) and it turned out so creamy and delicious! I was so amazed at how easy making ice cream was, and even more impressed that it tastes delicious, with no ice cream maker needed! That’s right, you can whip up your very own home-made ice cream in a matter of minutes, and devour it within a few hours, after it freezes, of course!

resses peanutbutter oreo icecream8 1024x768 {No Churn} Reeses Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream

So since I just couldn’t get enough of my home-made ice cream, I decided to try my hand at another flavor, Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream! Just the title of it sounds drool-worthy, right? Since I am a huge fan of peanut butter (see here, here, and here), I decided to take this flavor to the max and load it up with peanut buttery goodness. A delicious blend of creamy vanilla, Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups and Mini Reese’s Oreos create this home-made Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream.

resses peanutbutter oreo icecream3 1024x768 {No Churn} Reeses Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream

To create this ice cream, I used the same base as I did with my Vanilla Fudge Swirl Ice Cream, and just added in some mini Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and mini Reese’s oreos. Which, by the way, have you tried the mini Reese’s oreos yet? Amazingly, addictably (my new word), delicious!

resses peanutbutter oreo icecream10 1024x768 {No Churn} Reeses Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream

One taste and it was love at first bite. This Resse’s Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream is smooth, creamy, and full of peanut butter flavor. If you’re a peanut butter fanatic like myself, you will love this ice cream! Perfect to satisfy your sweet tooth on a hot, summer day, or to get rid of those Monday-blahs!

resses peanutbutter oreo icecream11 1024x768 {No Churn} Reeses Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream

resses peanutbutter oreo icecream5 768x1024 {No Churn} Reeses Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream

{No-Churn} Reese’s Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream

Prep Time: 10 minutes

Total Time: 4 hours, 10 minutes

A delicious blend of creamy vanilla, Reese's Mini Peanut Butter Cups and Mini Reese's Oreos create this home-made Reese's Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream.

Ingredients

• 1 can sweetened condensed milk (I used regular but fat free will work)
  • 8 oz. cream cheese (regular or 1/3 fat), softened
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 tablespoon lemon juice
  • 8 oz container of Cool Whip
  • 1 (8 ounce) package mini, unwrapped Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, cut in half
  • 2 cups mini Reese's Oreos, roughly chopped

Instructions

1. In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and cream cheese and mix together until smooth with a hand mixer.
  2. Add in vanilla and lemon juice and combine until incorporated.
  3. Fold in Cool Whip, peanut butter cups, and oreos until combined.
  4. Pour into a resealable container (I used a loaf pan) and freeze for at least four hours, but preferably overnight.
  5. Remove from freezer, scoop, and enjoy!

Notes

Ice cream will keep in freezer for up to one month.

{No Churn} Reeses Peanut Butter Oreo Ice Cream

Lovely comments

• Gayle says

I know! I wish weekends would slow down a bit! I’m definitely eating some of this tonight in hopes that Friday comes faster!

• Gayle says

Weekends should definitely be three days…I love your thinking, Michele! And thanks so much for the kind words!

• Gayle says

Reese’s are my favorite, too, Karen! And loaded into this ice cream is pure peanut butter bliss. Definitely helps me feel just a little better that it’s Monday!

• Gayle says

This is definitely my favorite home-made ice cream flavor. And so easy to make, Dannii! I hope you love it if you try it!

• Gayle says

Thanks, Medha! I thought the mini Reese’s oreos would be perfect if paired with mini Reese’s peanut butter cups!

• Gayle says

This ice cream is so easy to make, Arpita! It literally takes just minutes to whip up, no ice cream maker needed, and then just wait till it freezes!

1. says

Oh how I love ice cream! I wish I could eat as much of it and as often as I like and not have the extra calories adding extra inches. It is one of my favorite desserts. This looks delicious!

• Gayle says

I definitely agree! Although I have a feeling that if ice cream was low in calories, we wouldn’t like it as much! :) Thanks so much for stopping by!

2. says

Gayle, you just managed to combine my favorite (oreo’s) with my husbands favorite (reese’s) wow, how about that for a compromise! You really meant the whole no-churn bit, this still looks super easy. And you could probably put this in one of those spring form pans and make a little ice cream cake out of this too! Just throw a few of those reese’s on top and you have a birthday cake going on. Yum!!
    Laura recently posted…A Taste Of TuscanyMy Profile

• Gayle says

This ice cream is so easy to whip up, Laura! Sounds like a strange combination of ingredients, but the end result is amazing. Sounds like this ice cream was meant for you and your husband! And that’s such a great idea to make this into a cake! I just might have to make something like that…:)

• Gayle says

Thanks for the kind words, Danielle! My husband loved this ice cream, too. He practically eats some every night, so I just had to combine Reese’s and Oreos, our favorite flavors!

• Gayle says

It sounds like a strange combination of ingredients, but trust me, the end result is amazing! It has a bit more of a bite than regular ice cream, but it’s rich and so full of flavor. And my husband, the ice cream expert, loved this!

3. says

Wow. I now want ice cream at 7:00 AM. Well done, Gayle! This ice cream is so perfect.
    I’m holding onto summer as hard as I can! This recipe will really help me keep the dream alive!
    Mir recently posted…Boardwalk BarkMy Profile

• Gayle says

You’re so sweet, Helen…thank you! I definitely know you could make this ice cream. Literally just a few minutes of prep and then waiting for it to freeze. The flavors are endless!

• Gayle says

Peanut butter is definitely the best! And combined with the oreos, it’s an amazing flavor! Thanks, Jessica!

• Gayle says

I know what you mean, Ashley! I was out of town last weekend and it went by way too fast! But hopefully this ice cream will trick us into thinking that it’s almost the weekend!

• Gayle says

Thanks, Denise! Oh no! I didn’t know that Canada doesn’t have them. I’m sure you could make this with another chocolate cookie and it would be just as delicious!

• Gayle says

Thanks for the kind words, Monet! I am addicted to Reese’s, so it was hard not to eat the whole batch in one sitting! I hope you love this if you try it! And thanks for stopping by!

• Gayle says

This ice cream is definitely loaded to the max with peanut butter flavors, Jessica! Sounds like you would love it!