Cookies hold a pretty high standard in my book. They can’t be too thin, too crispy, too hard, or too soft. Lightly golden brown on the edges, fluffy, and with just the right amount of chewiness are the cookies that rock my taste buds. Know what I mean?
Yields 36 cookies
These Chewy Twix Cookies are soft and chewy, loaded with twix pieces and baked until they're slightly crispy on the edges but fluffy on the inside.
15 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) package Twix unwrapped bites, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line two baking trays with a silpat mat or parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla, Mix well.
- Slowly add in the flour and baking soda, ½ cup at a time, so that mixture absorbs well.
- Fold in twix bites.
- Shape dough into rounded balls and drop onto baking trays.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool on baking pan for 10 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool completely.