This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.
This Caramel Blueberry Pie Milkshake is filled with sweet vanilla bean ice cream, rich caramel, and Dark Chocolate Blueberries from Brookside. It’s creamy, delicious, and the perfect frozen treat to satisfy your ice cream cravings!
It’s time to shake it off and cool down with a milkshake on this Monday, friends. And yes, I’m referencing a Taylor Swift song. Not sure what’s wrong with me, as I don’t care for her (no offense to those who do), but for some reason, her songs always get stuck in my head. Thus, the reason for singing this song while writing this post. After all, we are talking about shakes…milkshakes, that is!
- Strawberry Banana Frozen Yogurt
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Shake
- Strawberry Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream
Yields 2 glasses
This Caramel Blueberry Milkshake is filled with sweet vanilla bean ice cream, rich caramel, and Dark Chocolate Blueberries from BROOKSIDE. It's creamy, delicious, and the perfect frozen treat to satisfy your ice cream cravings!
5 minPrep Time
- 4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 5 tablespoons caramel syrup
- 1 cup BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Blueberries
- Crushed graham crackers for topping
- In the canister of a blender, combine the ice cream, milk, caramel syrup, and BROOKSIDE Dark Chocolate Blueberries.
- Blend until reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into two tall glass, top with crushed graham crackers, and serve immediately.