Yields 6 pops
Packed with nutritious ingredients and ready in minutes, these Peanut Butter Pie Pops are a version of the classic pie, in healthy form. Greek yogurt, Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Vanilla Unsweetened, peanut butter, and honey makes these pops suitable for breakfast, a mid-morning snack, or even as a healthy dessert!
5 minPrep Time
4 hr, 5 Total Time
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Vanilla Unsweetened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup crushed graham crackers
- In the cannister of a blender, add the Greek yogurt, Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Vanilla Unsweetened, peanut butter and honey. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 6 popsicle molds, place into the freezer, and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until hardened.
- When popsicles are frozen, melt chocolate chips in a medium bow in the microwave until smooth, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Remove popsicles from mold, dip 1/4 of the way into chocolate, and then dip into graham cracker crumbs.
- Place popsicles on a tray lined with parchment paper and place back into freezer for 10-15 minutes, or until chocolate sets.