Yields 4 servings
This Cheesy Guacamole Toast is loaded with creamy guacamole, mozzarella cheese, and fresh tomatoes. Full of flavor and healthy ingredients, this toast makes the perfect breakfast or mid-morning snack!
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 4 slices thick bread (I used a honey oat bread)
- 8 tablespoons guacamole , divided (or any store-bought version works, too)
- 8 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400F. Place bread slices in a single layer on a baking pan.
- Top each slice with 2 tablespoons of guacamole, followed by 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bread is starting to brown.
- Remove from the oven and top with tomato slices. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve immediately.