I could eat ice cream any time of the year. Winter, spring, summer, or fall, those frozen treats always seem to be calling my name. And when fall comes around, those season flavors lure me into indulging in some ice cream deliciousness. I love the apple and pumpkin pie flavors and always wish those stuck around throughout the year.
Loaded with creamy, vanilla ice cream, apple chunks, salted caramel sauce, and cinnamon graham crackers, this Caramel Apple Pie Milkshake will remind you of your favorite dessert, in shake form!
5 minPrep Time
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 apple, diced
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Salted Caramel Sauce (or caramel syrup)
- 2 sheets cinnamon graham crackers
- In the canister of a blender, combine the ice cream, apple, milk,cinnamon, caramel sauce, and graham crackers.
- Blend until reaches desired consistency.
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and whipped cream, if desired.
- Serve immediately.