This Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie combines frozen cherries, creamy yogurt, and a hint of chocolate that serves as the perfect breakfast, mid-morning snack, or post workout treat!
Smoothies are the name of my game and that’s what we’re talking about today! Come spring, summer, winter or fall, I love to whip up a combination of healthy ingredients to keep me full and satisfied all day long. And when the warmer weather hits, I crave smoothies even more.
Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie
- 2 cups frozen pitted cherries
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Almond milk or any type milk
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon chocolate syrup
- Ice cubes to thicken if desired
- In the canister of a blender, combine the cherries, yogurt, milk, cocoa powder, and chocolate syrup.
- Blend until reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into two tall glasses and serve immediately.