This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mousse is the perfect lightened up dessert. With just five ingredients and minimal prep work, this easy mousse is a delicious, low calorie dessert!
2016 is almost upon us.
In just four days, the New Year will be here and 2015 will be a memory of the past.
And while 2015 was great year for me, I’m looking forward to all of the wonderful things to come with the New Year. New recipes, new projects, new friends, and lot of other fun things are on the horizon with Pumpkin ‘N Spice.
But before I can begin any of that, I need to get back on track with some healthier desserts. After all, I ate my fair share of cookies and drank enough gingerbread milkshakes to carry me into 2016.
So when I stumbled across this Born Sweet® Zing™ Baking Blend, I nearly jumped for joy. It’s the perfect product to ease me into baking for the New Year. Zing™ Baking Blend has only 5 calories per serving and is made with stevia leaf extract and pure can sugar. It also bakes and browns just like sugar and contains only real ingredients.
By using Zing™ Baking Blend, I can sweeten my desserts with fewer calories. And that’s just what I need to start 2016 off with a bang. So to start off my New Year’s Eve in style, I whipped up this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mousse.
Filled with a chocolate cheesecake batter, swirled with creamy peanut butter and sweetened with Zing™ Baking Blend, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mousse is the perfect lightened up dessert. With just five ingredients and minimal prep work, this easy mousse is a delicious, low calorie dessert!
If you’re looking for a last minute New Year’s Eve dessert, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mousse was made for you. The texture is lighter than cheesecake, but full of a rich, decadent flavor. And since chocolate and peanut butter pair so well together, it makes an irresistible combination.
And the best part (besides the delicious taste) is that you can serve this mousse in individual glasses, which makes it perfect for impressing your party guests. It also means that you don’t have to share this treat, which is a winner in my book.
Like most of my recipes, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mousse is easy to whip up. Simply beat two blocks of softened cream cheese and 4 tablespoons of Zing™ Baking Blend until it’s light and fluffy. Then, add in some unsweetened cocoa powder and touch of honey and mix until combined. Swirl in some melted peanut butter and then spoon into individual glasses. Refrigerate for at least one hour, or until set.
Whether you’re hosting a New Year’s Eve party or want to start the New Year off on the right track, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mousse, combined with Zing™ Baking Blend will help you reach your goals. Full of flavor and a creamy texture, this dessert is sure to be a crowd-pleaser!
Looking for more chocolate desserts? I’ve got you covered!
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- Chocolate Covered Pound Cake Bites
- Chocolate Cherry Granola Cups
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Skillet Cookie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Mousse
- 2 (8 ounce blocks) fat-free cream cheese softened
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons Zing™ Baking Blend or granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4-5 tablespoons milk any kind
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter slightly melted
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and Zing™ Baking Blend with a hand mixer or stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment until light and fluffy. Add cocoa powder and honey. Mix until combined.
- Add 4-5 tablespoons of milk, or until it reaches your desired consistency. Gently fold in peanut butter until just combined.
- Spoon mixture into four glasses or into a medium trifle or bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or until set.