But this year, I wanted to make a staple dish with a unique twist. One that would appeal to everyone, including the vegetarians in my family.
And ever since I made these Caprese Veggie Burgers using MorningStar Farms Grillers Original, I’ve been hooked on these delicious products.
Even though I’m not a vegetarian, I love to eat healthier and indulge in a veggie cuisine. And since MorningStar Farms Grillers Crumbles comes from quality ingredients and is full of flavor, I can rest easy knowing that I’m making a dish for vegetarians and meat-lovers alike!
Yields 8 servings
This Garlic and Sage Stuffing is made with MorningStar Farms Grillers Crumbles, freshly toasted bread, and seasoned with spices. It's ready in less than an hour and makes the perfect, easy side dish for Thanksgiving!
15 minPrep Time
40 minCook Time
55 minTotal Time
- 1 loaf of thick, white bread, cut into cubes
- 1 package MorningStar Farms Grillers Crumbles
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Preheat oven to 350F. Spread bread cubes in an even layer on a large baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cubes become lightly toasted. Remove from the oven and place into a large bowl. Set aside. Lightly grease a 9x13 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, cook MorningStar Farms Grillers Crumbles according to packaged directions. Remove from skillet and place into the bowl with the bread cubes.
- In the same skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, garlic, sage, salt, and pepper.
- Cook until onion is lightly browned about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove onion mixture from skillet and spoon into bread cube mixture.
- Pour 2 cups of chicken broth over bread, stirring lightly to combine.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until topping is lightly browned and crispy.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately.