Greek Yogurt Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
This no-bake, Greek Yogurt Strawberry Cheesecake Dip tastes just like your favorite cheesecake, in healthier form. With just five ingredients and hardly any prep time, you can have this easy dessert ready in less than 10 minutes!
Now that summer is finally here, are you putting even more focus into your exercise routine? Or are you slacking just a bit?
A few months ago, I shared that I was back in the habit of going to the gym several times a week, along with consciously trying to eat a little bit healthier. And for the most part, that has stayed the same.
But, ever since the hubster and I moved into our new house, my schedule has been a little out of whack.
Instead of hitting the gym a few times a week, I found myself getting those little house projects done, cleaning, and focusing more on the blog. And while this is all stuff that needs to get done, I know that I need to get back into my workout routine.
Summer is a time where I feel it can either make or break your exercise habits. While working out inside a gym is great, it can make you long to be outside and in the sun, instead of stuck inside. Or, if you’re the opposite, you thrive even more during the summer because you can finally jog, bike, and play sports outside.
So, with the combination of a new house and the realization that summer is here, I vowed to get back into my workout routine. I’ve been going to the gym more often during the day, and taking walks with the hubster around our neighborhood at night.
And since it’s summer, I’m craving all of the easy, no-bake recipes that I can get my hands on. Which means this Greek Yogurt Strawberry Cheesecake Dip will be a staple in my house during the next few months (and probably all year long, too).
Ingredients for Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
Did I mention how delicious this strawberry cream cheese dip is? This dip really does taste like strawberry cheesecake, in a healthier form. The smooth and creamy texture pairs perfectly with the strawberry jam and chunks of fresh strawberries.
Here’s what you’ll need to make this strawberry fruit dip:
- Low-fat cream cheese
- Vanilla Greek yogurt
- Powdered sugar
- Vanilla bean paste (or extract)
- Strawberry jam
- Fresh strawberries (for topping)
How to Make Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
This cheesecake fruit dip really couldn’t get much easier to prepare, and is made with just a few, simple ingredients.
- You’ll start by creaming some softened cream cheese and vanilla Greek yogurt until smooth.
- Then, you’ll beat in some powdered sugar and vanilla extract.
- Swirl in some strawberry jam, and top with some fresh strawberries. And voila…this easy and oh-so delicious Greek Yogurt Strawberry Cheesecake Dip is ready to be devoured.
So grab those ingredients and whip up this simple, no-bake Greek Yogurt Strawberry Cheesecake Dip. It’s perfect to serve for your next party, get-together, or post workout treat.
What to Serve with This Strawberry Dip
Serve this strawberry cream cheese dip with anything you’d like! My favorites include:
- Pretzels or pretzel thins
- Nilla Wafers
- Fresh fruit
- Cinnamon sugar pretzels
- Crushed up waffle cones
- Graham crackers
Tips for Making Cheesecake Fruit Dip
- I used low-fat cream cheese to keep this strawberry dip a little lighter. You’re welcome to use regular brick-style cream cheese instead, if desired.
- You can easily switch up the flavor of this dip by using another type of jam or fruit preserves.
- You can make this dip a day or two in advance, which makes it great for parties!
Looking for More Dessert Dips? I’ve Got You Covered!
Greek Yogurt Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
- 6 ounces low-fat cream cheese, , softened
- 1½ cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste, (or vanilla extract)
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- Fresh strawberries, , diced (for topping)
- Pretzels, strawberries, or vanilla wafers, , for dipping
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt with an electric mixer with fitted paddle attachment or hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
- Slowly beat in powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Gently swirl in strawberry jam.
- Pour into a serving dish or shallow bowl. Top with diced strawberries. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.