This Halloween Snack Mix is full of tasty treats, packed with chex cereal coated with pumpkin spice pudding mix, pretzels, Pumpkin Spice Oreos, pumpkin spice candy corn, pumpkin spice M&Ms, and Halloween chocolate chips. Basically, it’s pumpkin spice flavored goodies in a bowl!
In four days, Halloween will be here. Can you believe it? Whether you take part in fun or not, it’s hard to believe that it’s almost upon us. And it’s even better that it’s on a Friday this year! While I don’t dress up like I did when I was younger, I do love passing out candy to the neighborhood kids.
Every year I scour the candy aisles at my local grocery store, trying to find the perfect bag of mixed treats for the kiddos. Oh, who am I kidding? I secretly pick out my favorite mix, which always involves Reese’s peanut butter cups, and stash a handful aside for myself. After all, that’s the best part, right?When I was younger, I loved dressing up as a princess, fairy, Ariel from The Little Mermaid (my favorite Disney movie) or my favorite, a 50’s girl! I loved twirling in my pink poodle skirt, with saddles shoes decorating my feet.
Looking for more Halloween recipes? I’ve got you covered!
This Halloween Snack Mix is full of tasty treats, such a chex cereal coated with pumpkin spice pudding mix, pretzels, Pumpkin Spice Oreos, pumpkin spice candy corn, pumpkin spice M&Ms, and Halloween chocolate chips. Basically, it's pumpkin spice flavored goodies in a bowl!
15 minPrep Time
- 4 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 6 ounces Vanilla Candiquick
- 1 box pumpkin spice pudding mix
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups pretzels (I used the tiny twist pretzels)
- 12 Pumpkin Spice Oreos, roughly chopped
- 1 cup Pumpkin Spice Candy Corn
- 1 Cup Pumpkin Spice M&Ms
- 1 Cup Halloween chocolate chips (orange and black morsels)
- Add the cereal to a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, melt white chocolate according to packaged directions, stirring frequently to avoid burning.
- Once chocolate is melted, pour over cereal.
- Stir carefully to ensure that cereal is entirely coated.
- Pour cereal into a large resealable bag.
- Add pumpkin spice pudding mix, seal bag, and shake well.
- Open bag and add powdered sugar. Shake well until cereal is thoroughly coated.
- Pour cereal mixture into another large serving bowl.
- Add in pretzels, oreos, candy corn, M&Ms, and chocolate chips. Stir well.
This snack mix will keep best in a covered container on counter.
Treats will last up two two weeks.