I’m sharing my favorite kitchen tools and gadgets that I use on a regular basis. These tools are affordable and perfect for everyday use!
My Favorite Kitchen Tools & Gadgets
Let’s get down to kitchen business today, friends!
I thought it would be informative (and fun!) to share a list of kitchen utensils that I use on an everyday basis.
This is certainly not an exhaustive list, but just some of my most-used kitchen tools that makes my life a little easier when it’s time to cook or bake.
So tell me, do you have any of these tools? Anything I need to have in my kitchen? Let me know!
1. Non-stick Skillets: I recently replaced most of my skillets with these durable (and inexpensive) non-stick skillets. I love these and use them all the time. The two sizes are perfect for just about any kind of dish.
2. Keurig K-Cafe: If you follow me on Insta-stories, you’ll often get a sneak peak of my coffee (or at least a funny coffee meme on a daily basis). I love and use my Keurig every day! I upgraded to the K-Cafe last year and absolutely love it! You can make a regular cup of coffee, lattes or cappucinos. Plus, it’s sleek looking and their newest model. This performs beautifully and makes the perfect cup of joe.
3. Glass Food Storage Containers: I’ve had this exact set for 8 years now and absolutely love it! The entire set is less than $15 and holds up very well to the dishwasher and microwave. I prefer storing food in glass containers over plastic because certain foods won’t stain the container like it would in plastic, and doesn’t retain a smell after being washed.
4. Cutlery Set: I upgraded my kitchen knives to this set and love the quality and versatility. The wooden block also comes with a built-in sharpener and a set of kitchen shears. It’s also a pretty dark color and looks nice when sitting on your countertop. Plus, you can’t beat the price!
5. Mixing Bowl Set: I’ve had these mixing bowls for over 5 years and these are holding up strong. Whenever I need to mix up a cake batter or stir together some meatballs, these bowls come in handy. The colors are fun, the sizings are versatile, and it’s on sale, too!
6. Cooling Rack for cookies, muffins, etc.: This is a must for me when making just about any kind of baked goods. After the goodies come out of the oven, I transfer them to this cooling rack to cook completely. It’s easy to store, easy to clean, and at a great price point, too!
7. Glass Batter Bowl: I love using this bowl (with a handy pour spout!) when whipping up cakes, cupcakes or muffin mixes. It’s big enough to mix everything together and makes it extra easy to pour into a cake pan or muffin tin. Definitely a must if you love to bake!
8. 3-Piece Batter Spoon Set: If you often struggle with how much batter to make for muffins, cupcakes, and even cookies, this set will solve those problems! I bought this over five years ago and it’s still going strong. I always use this when I’m scooping batter into muffin tins so that I don’t add too little, or too much.
9. Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons: If you’re looking for a durable, relatively inexpensive set of measuring cups, this one is it. I have several sets of plastic measuring cups, but always reach for these.
10. Measuring Spoons: While I do love the stainless steel options, I often reach for this durable, plastic set.
11. 6-Piece Plastic Measuring Cups: Like the plastic measuring spoons, I love this set for its lightweight capability.
12. Kitchen Tongs: I have several of these and it works well for transferring meat, putting items on the grill, etc.
13. Meat Thermometer: I recently upgraded my meat thermometer to this inexpensive version and couldn’t be happier. Easy to use and read!
14. Vegetable Peeler: Super sharp and swivels…perfect for peeling potatoes, apples, etc.
15. Silicone Spatula Set: I love using silicone spatulas for cooking and baking, and this set is inexpensive and works well.
This post contains some affiliate links, which means that I make a small commission off items you purchase at no additional cost to you.