- Chocolate Covered Cherry Smoothie
- Strawberry Peanut Butter Green Smoothie
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie Bowl
Serves 2 glasses
This Peanut Butter Apple Pie Smoothie is creamy, packed with apples, and has a subtle hint of cinnamon and peanut butter. The oats give this drink a thicker, pie-like texture, while the yogurt and spices give it the perfect touch of sweetness. If you love apple pie, then this smoothie was made for you!
5 minPrep Time
- 2 apples, cored and sliced (I kept the skin on but you can peel if necessary)
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt (plain Greek yogurt will also work)
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 graham crackers (plus more for garnish, if desired)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In the canister of a blender, combine the apples, oats, yogurt, milk, peanut butter, graham crackers, cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla extract.
- Blend until reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into two tall glasses, top with an apple slice and graham cracker crumbs (if desired) and serve immediately.