Peanut Butter Pie Pops
This post is sponsored by Almond Breeze Almondmilk. As always, all opinions expressed here are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands and companies that help make Pumpkin ‘N Spice possible!
Packed with nutritious ingredients and ready in minutes, these Peanut Butter Pie Pops are a version of the classic pie, in healthy form. Greek yogurt, Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Vanilla Unsweetened, peanut butter, and honey makes these pops suitable for breakfast, a mid-morning snack, or even as a healthy dessert!
Ok, Friday, let’s do this!
We’re at the end of the week and I’ve got lots of peanut butter in store for you. And peanut butter makes everything better, right? In my mind, it beats chocolate.
Yep, you heard that right. If I was given a choice of peanut butter or chocolate, I would pick the creamy spread every single time.
It’s creamy, it’s dreamy, and oh-so delicious! I sound like I’m promoting a commercial, don’t I? Don’t worry, I’ll stop and just entice you with these Peanut Butter Pie Pops. You know, because lots of peanut butter is involved. And even a bit of chocolate for those that just can’t get enough.
But let me back up just a little bit before we dive into these enticing Peanut Butter Pie Pops.
As you may know, Blue Diamond is one of my favorite products for almond milk and almonds. They use only the freshest ingredients and can always be counted on for their quality products. So when I received the opportunity to try Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Vanilla Unsweetened, I couldn’t wait to try it. The texture is smooth and creamy and the taste is delicious!
As soon as I tasted the milk, I knew it would make a tasty ingredient in these Peanut Butter Pie Pops. Packed with nutritious ingredients and ready in minutes, these pops are a version of the classic pie, in healthy form. Greek yogurt, Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Vanilla Unsweetened, peanut butter, and honey makes these pops suitable for breakfast, a mid-morning snack, or even as a healthy dessert!
With just six ingredients and about two minutes of prep time, you can have these Peanut Butter Pie Pops ready to go in no time!
The Greek yogurt provides a punch of protein, while the Almondmilk Coconutmilk Vanilla adds a hint of flavor and vitamins. Combine that with creamy peanut butter and honey and you have a treat that beats the heat and is lip-smackin’ good.
After the pops are frozen, melt some chocolate and crush a few graham crackers. Dip those pops into the chocolate, and then roll into the graham cracker crumbs and place back into the freezer for about 10 minutes. Once the chocolate is set, the Peanut Butter Pie Pops are ready to be devoured!
These pops are the perfect frozen treat for when you need your peanut butter fix, but want to eat healthy, too. The chocolate coating and crushed graham crackers gives these pops that pie-like texture, which is the icing on the cake, err, pie!
Looking for more healthy snacks? I’ve got you covered!
Peanut Butter Pie Pops
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Vanilla Unsweetened, or milk of choice
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup crushed graham crackers
- In the cannister of a blender, add the Greek yogurt, Almond Breeze Almondmilk Coconutmilk Vanilla Unsweetened, peanut butter and honey. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 6 popsicle molds, place into the freezer, and freeze for at least 4 hours, or until hardened.
- When popsicles are frozen, melt chocolate chips in a medium bow in the microwave until smooth, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Remove popsicles from mold, dip 1/4 of the way into chocolate, and then dip into graham cracker crumbs.
- Place popsicles on a tray lined with parchment paper and place back into freezer for 10-15 minutes, or until chocolate sets.