A big thank you to Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® for providing me with the opportunity to try their products. As always, all opinions expressed here are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands and companies that help make Pumpkin ‘N Spice possible!
These Pretzel Ice Cream Bites are filled with peanut butter cup ice cream that is sandwiched between two Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® and then dunked in chocolate. It’s the perfect poppable, crunchy, and delicious treat!
Now that it’s officially Labor Day weekend, I have to get in one last summer recipe. After all, summer is all about ice cream. And barbecues. And fresh veggies. And ice cream. Did I mention ice cream? Because it is. Frosty, melty, all-around finger lickin’ good ice cream. Who’s with me?
It’s no secret that I’ve become a kinda-sorta ice cream addict. I can go weeks without having it, but once I get a taste or buy a carton, all bets are out the window. I start craving it like crazy and it takes all of my willpower to not eat the entire carton. Please tell me you’re like that, too, so I don’t feel quite so bad, k?
So when I received a packaged filled with Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® I got the brilliant idea to make these Pretzel Ice Cream Bites. That way, I could use up all of that ice cream in my freezer and make a tasty treat for the hubster and I.
And if you didn’t already guess, pretzles and ice cream make the best snack! These Pretzel Ice Cream Bites are filled with peanut butter cup ice cream that is sandwiched between two Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® and then dunked in chocolate. It’s the perfect poppable, crunchy, and delicious treat!
If you’re a pretzel lover like I am, then I’m sure you know how crunchy and crispy Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® are! There are so many different varieties to chose from that you’re bound to find a favorite (or three). From their Srirach Lime to Mini Salted Caramel pretzels, I love them all. And using their regular Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® was the perfect choice for these Pretzel Ice Cream Bites.
These Pretzel Ice Cream Bites contain just three ingredients and whip up in minutes. What could be easier than that? I used peanut butter cup ice cream since I’m practically addicted to peanut butter, but feel free to use whatever flavor that you like. These bites are perfect for when you want a late night snack, need to cure your ice cream cravings, or want to serve a fun dessert at a summer get-together. But whatever the case may be, I guarantee you’ll love this snack just as much as me!
Looking for more frozen treats? I’ve got you covered!
Pretzel Ice Cream Bites
- 24 Snack Factory Pretzel Crisps® Original flavor
- 1 cup peanut butter cup ice cream or any flavor
- ½ cup chocolate melting wafers or chocolate chips
- Spread the pretzels out onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper.
- Scoop about 1 tablespoon of ice cream onto 12 of the pretzels. Place the remaining pretzels on top of the ice cream and gently press down, forming a sandwich.
- Place pan in the freezer while you prepare the melted chocolate, so the ice cream does not melt.
- In a medium bowl, mirowave chocolate wafers for about 1 minute and 30 seconds, or until melted, stirring every 15 seconds so not to burn.
- Remove pan from freezer and dip each pretzel sandwich halfway into chocolate. Place back onto baking pan and return to freezer. Let set for at least 10 minutes.
- Serve immediately or keep in freezer until ready to serve.