If you love pumpkin baked goodies, then you’ll flip over these Pumpkin Cake Donuts with Salted Caramel Brownie Brittle Topping. The donuts bake up moist and full of pumpkin flavor, with a hint of subtle spices inside.
Looking for more donut recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Cinnamon Vanilla Glazed Apple Cider Donuts
- Chocolate Peppermint Donuts
- Baked Pumpkin Streusel Donuts
If you love pumpkin baked goodies, then you'll flip over these Pumpkin Cake Donuts with Salted Caramel Brownie Brittle Topping. The donuts bake up moist and full of pumpkin flavor, with a hint of subtle spices inside.
10 minPrep Time
15 minCook Time
27 minTotal Time
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/3 cup coconut oil (vegetable or canola oil would also work)
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup pure pumpkin (puree)
- 1/2 cup milk
- FOR THE TOPPING
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 (4 oz) bag Salted Caramel Brownie Brittle, crushed into fine pieces
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a donut tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine coconut oil, brown sugar, egg, vanilla, pumpkin, and milk. Whisk thoroughly to combine.
- Slowly pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir until just combined, being careful not to overmix.
- Spoon batter into a large Ziploc bag and cut off bottom corner of one side. Pipe filling into each donut mold.
- Bake 12-14 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean and donuts are golden brown.
- Cool donuts in pan for 10 minutes, and then remove to wire rack to cool completey.
- Once donuts are cool, prepare topping.
- Dip tops of donuts into melted butter, and then into crushed Brownie Brittle.
Donuts will keep in an airtight container for up to five days.