This post has been sponsored by French’s® and Beyond Meat®. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Quesadilla Burger is an easy meal that’s ready in no time. A juicy burger and all of the toppings are loaded onto crisp, cheesy tortillas. It’s a delicious mashup of two classic dishes!
It’s grilling season and I couldn’t be more excited!
There’s just something about the warm weather and food on the grill that makes me happy. And because dinners taste extra special in the summer, I decided to put my creative skills to use with this easy quesadilla burger recipe.
When I was shopping at Jewel-Osco last week, I came across Beyond Meat Beyond Burger and French’s Yellow Mustard. Beyond Burger has 20 grams of plant protein per serving. It’s also kosher and has no GMO’s, soy or gluten. It has the juicy, meaty deliciousness of a traditional burger, but comes with benefit of a plant-based meal.
French’s Yellow Mustard has no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives. It’s “America’s Favorite Mustard” and has been standing up for American flavor since 1904.
I stocked up on Beyond Burger, found in the plant-based section of the meat selection, and French’s Yellow Mustard, found in the condiments aisle, from Jewel-Osco. I shop here weekly, and have done so for years. You can download the Jewel-Osco mobile app for easy and convenient shopping!
Visit your local Jewel-Osco between 8/26 and 9/1 to get a free 20 oz French’s® Mustard with the purchase of a package of Beyond Burger®.
This quesadilla burger on the grill is fast, fresh, and perfect for a simple meal. From the juicy, flavorful burger to the toppings and French’s Yellow Mustard, your summer burger is ready to be devoured!
How to make Quesadilla Burger:
- Preheat your grill to medium high. Grill Beyond Burgers for about 4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Heat a small skillet over low heat and lightly grease with cooking spray. Place two tortillas onto skillet and top with shredded cheese. Cook until the cheese is melty and tortilla is slightly crisp. Repeat with remaining tortillas, omitting cheese, if desired.
- Place one tortilla onto a plate and top with lettuce, tomato, Beyond Burger, and French’s Yellow Mustard. Top with second tortilla to make a quesadilla. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make second quesadilla burger.
Variations of Quesadilla Burger:
- Switch up the toppings! Add some grilled onions, mushrooms, or avocado for some extra zing.
- Swap out the tortillas for lettuce or your favorite pretzel bun.
- Serve the quesadilla burger open-faced.
What to serve with Quesadilla Burgers:
Looking for more easy side dishes? I’ve got you covered!
- Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
- Southwestern Sweet Potato Salad
- Garlic Parmesan Smashed Potatoes
- Mushroom Wild Rice Pilaf
- 2 2 Beyond Meat Beyond Burger patties (1 package)
- 4 small flour tortillas
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- French's® Yellow Mustard
- Sliced tomato
- Preheat your grill to medium high. Grill Beyond Meat Beyond Burger for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove to a separate plate and set aside.
- Heat a small skillet over low heat and lightly grease with cooking spray. Place two tortillas onto skillet and top with shredded cheese. Cook until the cheese is melty and tortillas are slightly crisp. Repeat with remaining tortillas, omitting cheese, if desired.
- Place one tortilla onto a plate and top with lettuce, tomato, Beyond Meat Beyond Burger, and French's Yellow Mustard. Top with second tortilla to make a quesadilla. Repeat with remaining ingredients to make second quesadilla burger.