Switch up your breakfast or snack routine with this easy Raspberry Jam Quinoa Parfait. Layers of vanilla Greek yogurt, protein-packed quinoa, and homemade raspberry chia jam make a deliciously simple and nutritious dish for when you want something on the healthier side!
I was watching an old episode of The Kitchen on Food Network a few weeks ago and they had a segment where the chefs talked about foods they were over (or tired of), and foods they still couldn’t get enough of.
And that got me thinking about quinoa. It seems to be all the rage still, even though it first became most popular (at least in my mind) several years ago.
So tell me, are you over quinoa, or are you still going strong with this grain?
And after making this Raspberry Chia Jam and wanting to add it to just about everything, I decided it would make the perfect addition to this Raspberry Jam Quinoa Parfait.
Switch up your breakfast or snack routine with this easy Raspberry Jam Quinoa Parfait! Layers of vanilla Greek yogurt, protein-packed quinoa, and homemade raspberry chia jam make a deliciously simple and nutritious dish for when you want something on the healthier side!
This parfait combines all of my current obsessions: vanilla Greek yogurt (I practically eat it every day), Raspberry Chia Jam (please tell me you’re going to make this soon?), and quinoa. And with just three ingredients (three!), you can have this dish ready in just minutes.
The raspberry jam gives this dish a hint of sweetness and a pretty pop of color, while the creamy Greek yogurt and hearty quinoa add the perfect texture (and taste).
I like to prepare a few of these Raspberry Jam Quinoa Parfaits on Sunday and then have them ready to devour for breakfast or an afternoon snack throughout the week. It’s full of protein, nutrients, and has the perfect amount of flavor to satisfy my sweet tooth.
So what are you waiting for? If you’re looking for a new spin on breakfast, this Raspberry Jam Quinoa Parfait will hit the spot!
Looking for more quinoa recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Black Bean Taco Quinoa Skillet
- Honey Garlic Salmon Quinoa Bowl
- Quinoa Caprese Salad
- Asparagus and Mushroom Quinoa Bowl
- Corn and Black Bean Quinoa Salad
Raspberry Jam Quinoa Parfait
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Set quinoa aside to cool. If making parfaits in advance, refrigerate quinoa until needed.
- To prepare parfait, spoon about 1/2 cup yogurt onto the bottom of a mason jar or glass, followed by 1/4 cup quinoa, and 3 tablespoons of jam. Repeat with another layer, or as many as you desire. Repeat process with second mason or glass.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.