This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds. As always, all opinions expressed here are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands and companies that help make Pumpkin ‘N Spice possible!
Jam-packed with peanut butter popcorn and filled with Blue Diamond Salted Caramel Almonds, this Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Popcorn is a little sweet, a little salty, and the perfect treat to munch on when your cravings strike!
Today we’re talking about snacks.
You know, those salty, sweet, and irresistibly delicious treats that probably are the healthiest but are oh-so easy to devour. Yep, those kind of snacks. And when it comes to treats like this, I usually opt for the salty stuff over the sweet. I’m looking at you, potato chips, pretzels, and popcorn.
Now, I’m not a huge snacker, though I do like to indulge a bit more than I did when I was younger.
I don’t buy a lot of snacky foods because occasionally (err daily) I lose my willpower and end up devouring way more than my fair share. And it doesn’t help that the hubster isn’t much of a snacker, either.
But every now and then, my salty, snacky side gets the best of me and I just have to give in.
So when I received the opportunity to try Blue Diamond’s Salted Caramel Almonds and Oven Roasted Blueberry Almonds, I knew I had found my perfect snack.
Because Blue Diamond features quality ingredients and flavors that are hard to resist, their almonds often become my favorite snack to munch on. And their salted caramel almonds might just be my favorite ones yet. Coated with a sweet and salty flavor, these almonds are the perfect treat to indulge in. And if you’re a caramel fanatic like I am, then you need to try these.
So it only seemed natural that I take my love for Blue Diamond and create this Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Popcorn. Jam-packed with peanut butter popcorn and filled with Blue Diamond Salted Caramel Almonds, this snack is a little sweet, a little salty, and the perfect treat to munch on when your cravings strike.
However, I’ve never combined the two before. And let me tell you, this Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Popcorn is irresistibly delicious! Fresh popcorn is coated with a mixture of white chocolate and peanut butter, then topped with salted caramel almonds for a hint of flavor and the perfect crunch.
Caramel-filled chocolate chips are also added in for a decadent flavor, which makes this combination out-of-this-world good!
I’ve made several varieties of popcorn before, and coating it with white chocolate is my all-time favorite. It gives the popcorn extra flavor, without being overly sweet. So when I was testing this recipe for a peanut butter coating, I knew the combination of white chocolate and peanut butter would make the perfect coating.
A lot of peanut butter popcorn recipes call for corn syrup, but this Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Popcorn couldn’t be any easier to make. No corn syrup is involved. Just popcorn, white chocolate, peanut butter, salted caramel almonds, and chocolate chips. That’s it!
One bite of this Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Popcorn and you’ll be making this over and over again. It’s fast, easy, and so delicious. The peanut butter coating and salted caramel almonds create the perfect sweet and salty mix for any snack lover!
Looking for more snack recipes? I’ve got you covered!
Salted Caramel Peanut Butter Popcorn
- 8 cups popped popcorn
- ½ cup white chocolate wafers or white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Salted Caramel Almonds or almonds of choice
- ½ cup caramel filled morsels or chocolate chips
- Line a large baking tray with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Pour popcorn into a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, melt white chocolate wafers and peanut butter in microwave on medium power for about 1 minute and 30 seconds, stirring every 15 seconds. Once chocolate is completely melted and smooth, remove from microwave.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over popcorn and lightly toss to coat. Spread popcorn onto prepared tray and let sit for 20 minutes, or until chocolate has hardened.
- Using a spoon, break up mixture into small chunks. Pour into a large bowl and add Blue Diamond Salted Caramel Almonds and chocolate chips. Lightly toss to combine.