I’ve mentioned before that I love using my slow cooker. From soups to chili and even baked goods, it’s a miracle appliance that I couldn’t live without. Whenever I’m thinking of a dish to make on the weekend, my mind automatically goes to my slow cooker. I love using it on lazy days when I can pop something in there and forget about it for the rest of the day. And besides being so easy to use, it also makes my house smell amazing!
Yields 6 servings
This Slow Cooker Cranberry Spice Tea is made with black tea, cranberry juice, lemon, and spices. It's perfect to warm you up when you're feeling chilled!
5 minPrep Time
2 hrCook Time
- 2 tea bags (I used black tea)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 8 cups cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 lemon, cut into slices
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Place tea bags into slow cooker and pour boiling water over it. Cover and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Add in cranberry juice, sugar, lemon, cinnamon, and gloves. Stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on low for 2-3 hours or on high for 1-2 hours.
- Remove lemon slices and cinnamon sticks before serving.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Leftover tea can be refrigerated for up to one week.