This Slow Cooker Pumpkin Caramel White Hot Chocolate is a deliciously sweet and creamy drink that’s bursting with fall flavors. It’s a perfect recipe to enjoy on a chilly evening and is so easy to make! Keep your crock pot on warm to impress those party guests!
There’s just something about hot chocolate that makes everything warm and cozy.
Am I right?
I’m the type of person that drinks hot chocolate (and coffee, tea, soup, etc) when it’s eleventy billion degrees out. I love holding a hot mug of something in my hands and sipping on it. It’s soothing, relaxing, and warms me up! And since I’m usually cold, that’s always a good thing.
But, when the weather gets cooler, you can be sure that my consumption of hot liquids nearly doubles. From this Salted Caramel Latte in the mornings, to Peppermint White Hot Chocolate and Spiced Cherry Cider in the afternoon and evenings, I’m always on the hunt for a sweet and satisfying drink.
So, I guess it’s no surprise that I made this crockpot hot chocolate! After all, what’s better than a steaming mug of hot chocolate, topped with a little whipped cream?
But, this is my first time using my slow cooker (the best appliance ever!) to make hot chocolate, and I have to say that I’m hooked. It’s the type of drink that you can “set and forget” and go about your day. And with flavors like pumpkin, white chocolate, and caramel, how could you go wrong?
If you’ve never made hot chocolate in the slow cooker before, now is the time to start.
What makes this slow cooker white hot chocolate so great
- It’s so easy! You can throw everything together and let your slow cooker do its thing,
- With smooth flavors like white chocolate, creamy caramel and sweet pumpkin, this white hot chocolate is rich and decadent.
- If you’re hosting a party over the holidays, this fall recipe is the best drink to keep your guests warm.
- While this slow cooker hot chocolate does make a lot, you can refrigerate it for up to one week and enjoy a mug whenever you want!
- If you need this drink sooner, cook on high for 45 minutes to 1 hour, stirring every 10 to 15 minutes so none of the ingredients burn.
- Once the white hot chocolate is done cooking, adjust the setting on your crockpot to “keep warm” (if you have it) to stop the cooking process but still keep the drink warm.
- Use white chocolate chips instead of white chocolate wafers.
- Try different types of creamer to add other fall flavors, like salted caramel or hazelnut.
- Don’t like white chocolate? Use milk or dark chocolate instead! You can use chocolate wafers or chocolate chips.
There’s nothing better than a hot mug of this Slow Cooker Pumpkin Caramel White Hot Chocolate on a cold morning or evening!
How to make Slow Cooker Pumpkin Caramel White Hot Chocolate
- Add the milk, white chocolate wafers, caramel bits, coffee creamer, and pumpkin pie spice to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 2 to 2.5 hours.
- Stir and make sure the white chocolate wafer and caramel bits are melted. If not, replace the cover and continue to cook on low until both are melted.
- Pour into mug and serve with whipped cream, if desired. Enjoy!
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel to see how easy this Slow Cooker Pumpkin Caramel White Hot Chocolate is to make!
Looking for more warm drink recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Peanut Butter Cup Hot Chocolate
- Spiced Cherry Cider
- Cookies & Cream Hot Chocolate
- Brown Sugar Vanilla Latte
Slow Cooker Pumpkin Caramel White Hot Chocolate
- 5 cups milk, any kind I used 2%
- 2 cups white chocolate wafers or white chocolate chips
- ½ cup caramel bits found in the baking aisle
- 1 cup pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream for topping if desired
- Add milk, white chocolate wafers, caramel bits, coffee creamer, and pumpkin pie spice to a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2-2 1/2 hours.
- Stir and make sure the white chocolate and caramel bits are melted. If not, replace cover and continue to cook on low until melted.
- Pour into mugs and serve with whipped cream, if desired.