This Strawberry and Brie Crostini contains fresh strawberries, creamy brie, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze, all nestled on top of French bread slices.
It’s time for another strawberry recipe, friends!
You’re oh-so excited, right?
Just in case you didn’t get the memo, it’s National Strawberry Month!
So in order to honor one of my favorite fruits, I thought I would share a simple, yet delicious recipe. And if you’ve hanging around here long enough, you know I’m all about easy dishes!
Fresh strawberries, creamy brie, and a drizzle of balsamic glaze is nestled on top of toasted French bread slices, which makes the perfect appetizer or snack.
It’s easy to throw together and contains the perfect amount of flavor. So if you’re in the mood to celebrate National Strawberry Month, then crostini was meant for you!
I’ve been hooked on brie for the longest time. I’ve always liked this cheese, but I love the mini wedges even more. They’re convenient to grab ‘n go and are so easy to spread on crackers, chips, or in this case, bread.
Brie also makes an irresistible combination when paired with fresh strawberries. The tanginess from the cheese and the sweetness from the strawberries just burst in your mouth, which makes for a deliciously sweet treat!
And the best part about this Strawberry and Brie Crostini is that it takes just minutes to whip up! It also contains just five simple (yet delicious) ingredients. Which means that in no time, this appetizer or afternoon snack will be ready to feast on. It’s the perfect treat to serve for those summer get-togethers or just when you want to impress that special someone.
So let’s get down to business!
To start, grab your loaf of French bread and cut into thin slices. Lightly drizzle each slice with some honey and then broil for about 5 minutes, or until lightly golden brown. Spread a thin layer of brie onto each slice of bread, then top with some strawberries and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.
And voila! This Strawberry and Brie Crostini is ready to impress your taste buds.
Perfect to celebrate National Strawberry Month, to bring to a family party, or to just indulge in yourself, this Strawberry and Brie Crostini is the perfect way to showcase your love for strawberries!
Looking for more strawberry recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Fresh Strawberry Sauce
- No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
- Easy Strawberry Poke Cake
- Strawberry Pound Cake
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
Strawberry and Brie Crostini
- 1 loaf French bread cut into thin slices
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 (16 ounce) container fresh strawberries
- 6 creamy brie wedges
- 4-6 tablespoons balsamic glaze for drizzle I found this in the vinegar section of my grocery store
- Set oven to medium broil setting.
- Place bread slices onto a large baking pan. Lightly drizzle with honey and toast bread under broiler until just browned.
- Remove from oven and spread one teaspoon of brie onto each slice of bread. Place 3-4 strawberry slices on top of brie and repeat with rest of bread slices.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve immediately.