Today we’re talking about smoothies…green smoothies, to be exact! Are you a lover or a hater of the green stuff? Believe it or not, the first time I had a green smoothie was over the holidays. I decided to give the spinach a try and add it to a fruity blend. As I hesitantly took a sip, I was immediately drawn to the “non-green” smoothie taste!
This Strawberry Peanut Butter Green Smoothie combines hints of strawberries and creamy peanut butter, along with the nutritious punch of spinach.You'll be amazed at how healthy and decadent this tastes!
5 minPrep Time
- 1 cup spinach leaves
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup milk
- In the canister of a blender, combine the spinach, strawberries, peanut butter, yogurt, and milk.
- Blend until reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into a tall glass and serve immediately.
Smoothie ingredients can also be frozen for easy preparation. Simply add in the Greek yogurt and milk when ready to blend.