Happy Labor Day, friends! Since today marks the last unofficial day of summer, I thought I would share a few of my favorite seasonal recipes from some of my fabulous food blogger friends.
There were so many amazing creations that I came across between June and August, that it was so hard to narrow my collection down to just a few. But the ten recipes below are my favorites, and I can’t wait to share them with you!
1. This Pineapple Fried Quinoa blew my taste buds away! I love Karen’s creativity with this dish. Pineapple and quinoa are the most perfect combo ever!
2. Natalie reminded me of my honeymoon to Maui last September with these tropical inspired flavors. Yep, I’m totally laying on a beach and snackin’ on this Tropical Mango Papaya Fruit Salsa!
3. Foccacia bread is my absolute fave, so when Liz created this Blueberry-Blackberry Herbed Foccacia, I was so excited! Look at these flavors! Does foccacia get much sweeter than this?!
4. I love Taylor’s sense of humor and amazing recipes, so when she created these Banana Muffins with a Brownie Brittle topping, I was in awe! Brownie Brittle is my fave, but combine it with a banana muffin, and it’s love at first bite!
5. How cute are Marcie’s Fresh Fig Bites with Ricotta, Pistachios, and a Honey Sherry Glaze? These little guys would make the perfect appetizer or snack, bursting with flavor!
6. Annie always has creative recipes to showcase, so when I saw her Caprese Galette with Balsamic Vinegar Reduction, I was so excited to test this out. How beautiful, not to mention amazing, does this look? All of my favorite ingredients combined into one!
7. Danielle makes some amazing baked goods, and I can’t wait to try out a bunch of them! But when I saw her recipe for these Pepperoni Breadsticks, I knew I had to make it a.s.a.p. Pizza is my favorite, so adding those flavors into a breadstick was such a great idea! Can’t get enough of these!
8. Christin always has some delicious recipes cooking her way! This Grilled Zucchini-Corn Salad envelopes all of the perfect summer flavors!
9. Bri has made some jaw-dropping summer dishes this season! One of my absolute favorites is this Fried Green Tomato Stacks with Corn and Crab. Fried green tomatoes, friends…delish! This definitely screams summer to me.
10. Have I mentioned how much I love peanut butter and bananas? So when I saw that Lindsey made these scrumptious Peanut Butter Banana Muffins with Peanut Butter Streusel Topping, I ran home and made these. And the verdict? AMAZING! Peanut butter lovers will adore these muffins!
And there you have it! I hope you get a chance to check out some of these delicious recipes and enjoy them just as much as I have!