This Tilapia with Roasted Vegetable Pasta features tender rigatoni that is lightly seasoned and filled with fresh, roasted vegetables and topped with flaky tilapia. It’s a gourmet meal that can be prepped and ready to eat in just 25 minutes!
We’re well into October already…how can that be? I felt like it was just the beginning of summer, and now we’re less than a week away from November. I’ve had a lot going on this month, that I feel like I haven’t really taken the time to enjoy the month of October. And we all know what happens after October, though I won’t even mention it (though stores have had traces of this season showcased since the beginning of September).
Yields 2 servings
This Tilapia with Roasted Vegetable Pasta features tender rigatoni that is lightly seasoned and filled with fresh, roasted vegetables and topped with flaky tilapia. It's a gourmet meal that can be prepped and ready to eat in just 25 minutes!
5 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 red onion, cut into chunks
- 1 medium sweet potato, cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces rigatoni, uncooked
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 pack (2 servings) Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Tilapia with Garlic and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 500F. Lightly grease a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread vegetables onto pan and season with rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Drizzle olive oil over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Roast for about 10 minutes, or until vegetables begin to brown.
- Remove from oven, drain vegetables and reserve juice. Set aside.
- While vegetables are cooking, boil the water for the pasta.
- Cook pasta according to packaged directions. Drain and add to a large bowl.
- When vegetables are done, preheat oven to and cook tilapia according to packaged directions.
- Add vegetables, reserved juices, and balsamic vinegar to pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and lightly toss.
- Top pasta with tilapia and serve immediately.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.