This Tilapia with Roasted Vegetable Pasta features tender rigatoni that is lightly seasoned and filled with fresh, roasted vegetables and topped with flaky tilapia. It’s a gourmet meal that can be prepped and ready to eat in just 25 minutes!
We’re well into October already…how can that be? I felt like it was just the beginning of summer, and now we’re less than a week away from November.
I’ve had a lot going on this month, that I feel like I haven’t really taken the time to enjoy the month of October. And we all know what happens after October, though I won’t even mention it (though stores have had traces of this season showcased since the beginning of September).
In between the blogging conference that I attended two weeks ago and other get-togethers, I’ve been busy. So busy that I just haven’t felt like putting much effort into dinner lately. I’m usually on top of meal planning for the week, as it’s one of the many aspects of cooking that I enjoy. I plan out our dinners with the hubster, write out a grocery list, and then hit the store.
But last week, all bets were off. I didn’t meal plan like normal because I just didn’t have the energy. But luckily, I came across the perfect meal solution as I was browsing around the grocery store.
Since the hubster and I love seafood, I couldn’t resist trying Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Tilapia with Garlic and Extra Virgin Olive Oil. It’s naturally seasoned, restaurant quality seafood specifically made for people (like me) who want dinner ready in no time. All of the seafood is high in protein and seasoned with simple ingredients.
And did I mention that Bumble Bee SuperFresh® tastes amazing? It’s also ready in no time. Just pull it out of the freezer, place the fish in its own parchment paper baking pouch and pop it into the oven. You’re left with no mess and no fishy smells that stick around when thawing fish. And the results are delicious. Fresh, seasoned to perfection, and oh-so good, you love this line of seafood.
When I got home, I whipped up this easy Tilapia with Roasted Vegetable Pasta. It’s a delicious meal that’s perfect for busy weeknights because it’s ready in just 25 minutes. And you can’t beat that, right?
Tender pasta is lightly seasoned and filled with fresh, roasted vegetables and topped with flaky tilapia. It’s a gourmet meal that can be prepped and ready to eat in just 25 minutes.
This Tilapia with Roasted Vegetable Pasta is made for seafood lovers. Because I used the Tilapia with Garlic and Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Bumble Bee SuperFresh® the fish is light, flaky, and seasoned to perfection. It pairs perfectly with the pasta and fresh vegetables.
And beside the delicious taste, this meal is so easy to whip up. You’ll start out by roasting your vegetables. I chose to use broccoli, red onion, and sweet potatoes. Arrange the veggies on baking pan and season with spices and olive oil. Pop it into the oven for about 10 minutes and let it work its magic.
While the veggies are roasting, bring a pot of water to a boil and then add in some uncooked rigatoni noodles. By this time, the veggies should be done, so remove them from the oven, reserve the juices, and set aside. Pop the tilapia into the oven to cook.
Once the tilapia and pasta are done, toss the pasta, veggies, reserved juices and balsamic vinegar in a large bowl. Add tilapia on top and get ready to wow your taste buds. Within 25 minutes, this gourmet meal was made in a flash, and let me tell you, it’s so good. The tilapia is lightly seasoned and flaky, which pairs perfectly with the fresh vegetables and pasta. One bite and you’ll have found your new meal-time favorite!
Looking for more seafood dishes? I’ve got you covered!
Tilapia with Roasted Vegetable Pasta
- 1 head of broccoli cut into florets
- 1 red onion cut into chunks
- 1 medium sweet potato cut into chunks
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces rigatoni uncooked
- 3 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 (pack) 2 servings Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Tilapia with Garlic and Extra Virgin Olive Oil or fish of choice
- Preheat oven to 500F. Lightly grease a large baking pan with cooking spray.
- Spread vegetables onto pan and season with rosemary, thyme, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Drizzle olive oil over vegetables and toss to coat.
- Roast for about 10 minutes, or until vegetables begin to brown. Remove from oven, drain vegetables and reserve juice. Set aside.
- While vegetables are cooking, boil the water for the pasta. Cook pasta according to packaged directions. Drain and add to a large bowl.
- When vegetables are done, preheat oven to and cook tilapia according to packaged directions. Add vegetables, reserved juices, and balsamic vinegar to pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and lightly toss.
- Top pasta with tilapia and serve immediately.