No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake is a simple dessert that's perfect for summer. A golden cookie crust is topped with a creamy strawberry cheesecake filling and then chilled to perfection. Easy to make and with no oven required, this decadent cake makes the most delicious treat!
Servings: 8 slices
- 2¼ cup ground golden Oreo cookies (about 1 package)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter , melted
- 1 pound fresh or frozen strawberries , hulled (if using frozen, thaw and drain to remove excess liquid)
- 1 0.25 ounce package unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese , softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
Make the crust:
In a medium bowl, combine the Oreo crumbs and melted butter.
Spray bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper so cookie crust does not stick. Press crumb mixture into the bottom and up the sides of pan. Place in refrigerator to firm up while preparing filling.
Make the filling:
Add strawberries to a blender or food processor and blend until pureed. Strain through a fine mesh sieve to remove seeds, if desired.
Add strawberry puree to a small saucepan and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
While puree is coming to a boil, add gelatin to a cup or small bowl and add 2 tablespoons water and stir. Add mixture to puree, continue boiling, and whisk for 4-5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric hand mixer or stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment until smooth and creamy.
Add puree, powdered sugar, vanilla paste/extract and beat until combined. Add heavy cream and beat.
Spread filling evenly into prepared cookie crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Before serving, remove cheesecake from spring form pan and top with strawberries and whipped cream, if desired.
- See my tips for making this no bake cheesecake in the post (above the recipe box)
- I like to use this vanilla bean paste in all of my recipes that call for vanilla extract. The paste gives it a stronger vanilla flavor, without causing the mix to become watered down.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 46mg | Sodium: 169mg | Potassium: 144mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 510IU | Vitamin C: 33.5mg | Calcium: 37mg | Iron: 1.2mg