Italian Chicken Salad
This Italian Chicken Salad is fresh, easy, and bursting with flavor. Loaded with mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, black olives and pesto, this fun twist on a classic flavor will have you coming back for more. This salad is perfect for an easy lunch or dinner and makes delicious sandwiches, too!
- 4 cups shredded rotisserie chicken I use the store-bought already shredded kind
- ½ cup fresh mozzarella pearls, halved
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- ½ cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup prepared pesto sauce
- Dash of salt
- Sub rolls for serving if desired
In a large bowl, combine the chicken, mozzarella pearls, black olives, and cherry tomatoes. Set aside.
In a small bowl, whisk the mayonnaise, pesto, and salt. Add to the chicken mixture and toss to coat.
Serve immediately on sub rolls, if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 425kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 117mg | Sodium: 365mg | Potassium: 361mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 461IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 86mg | Iron: 2mg