Slow Cooker Pumpkin Caramel White Hot Chocolate
This Slow Cooker Pumpkin Caramel White Hot Chocolate is a deliciously sweet and creamy drink that's bursting with fall flavors. It's perfect to enjoy on a chilly evening and is so easy to make! Keep your slow cooker on warm to impress those party guests!
- 5 cups milk, any kind I used 2%
- 2 cups white chocolate wafers or white chocolate chips
- ½ cup caramel bits found in the baking aisle
- 1 cup pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream for topping if desired
Add milk, white chocolate wafers, caramel bits, coffee creamer, and pumpkin pie spice to a slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 2-2 1/2 hours.
Stir and make sure the white chocolate and caramel bits are melted. If not, replace cover and continue to cook on low until melted.
Pour into mugs and serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 373kcal | Carbohydrates: 40g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Cholesterol: 25mg | Sodium: 117mg | Potassium: 339mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 261IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 270mg | Iron: 1mg