Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Nutella Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth. Loaded with creamy Nutella and rich chocolate, you'll be baking these over and over again!
Servings: 36 cookies
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- ¾ cups packed light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup Nutella
Preheat oven to 375°F. Line two baking trays with a silpat mat or parchment paper.
In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until light and fluffy. Add pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well.
Slowly add in the flour and baking soda, ½ cup at a time, so that mixture absorbs well. Fold in chocolate chips, then swirl in Nutella. Refrigerate for at least a half hour, or up to two hours (See note below).
Shape dough into rounded balls and drop onto baking trays. Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
Remove from oven and let cool on baking pan for 10 minutes, then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
- It’s best not to refrigerate dough for more than two hours, otherwise will become too hard and difficult to shape into balls.
- Because of the extra moisture of the Nutella, these cookies take slightly longer to bake than regular chocolate chip cookies. Be sure to monitor your oven closely, as baking times will vary.
Serving: 1cookie | Calories: 182.83kcal | Carbohydrates: 20.27g | Protein: 2.01g | Fat: 10.49g | Saturated Fat: 6.71g | Cholesterol: 23.25mg | Sodium: 38.91mg | Potassium: 93mg | Fiber: 1.24g | Sugar: 12.36g | Vitamin A: 175.78IU | Calcium: 18.56mg | Iron: 1.25mg