Salsa Tuna Melt
This Salsa Tuna Melt is full of flavor and comes together in minutes. Packed with Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore, zesty salsa, and cream cheese, this easy meal is a lighter version of the classic dish!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 open-faced melts
- 2 whole wheat English muffins sliced and toasted
- 3 tablespoons low-fat cream cheese softened
- 3 tablespoons salsa any kind
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 can (12 ounce) Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore in Water, drained or tuna of choice
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese divided
Set your oven broiler to medium heat.
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, salsa, salt and pepper. Gently fold in Bumble Bee® Solid White Albacore. Spread tuna mixture evenly between the English muffin slices.
Top each slice with 1 tablespoon shredded cheese. Place English muffin slices onto an ungreased baking pan.
Broil on medium heat for 5-6 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven and serve immediately.