Banana Bread Smoothie
This Banana Bread Smoothie is thick, creamy, and full of nutritious ingredients. It takes just minutes to whip up and tastes like the classic bread, in drink form!
Servings: 2 glasses
- 2 bananas frozen and cut into chunks
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original Unsweetened or milk of choice
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Dash of nutmeg
- 1-2 tablespoons honey to sweeten if desired
- Enough ice to fill blender ¾ full
In the cannister of a blender, combine the bananas, yogurt, Almond Breeze Almondmilk Original Unsweetened, oats, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, honey, and ice. Blend until reaches desired consistency.
Pour into two tall glasses and sprinkle with a dash of cinnamon, if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 250kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 192mg | Potassium: 601mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 76IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 249mg | Iron: 1mg