Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
This Easy Chicken Noodle Soup is filled with tender chicken, fresh veggies, and lots of noodles!
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time50 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ yellow onion diced
- 1 cup diced carrots
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- ¼ teaspoon dried rosemary
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken I used the cooked, shredded rotisserie chicken that you can find near the deli section of your grocery store
- 2 cups wide egg noodles
In a large pot, add olive oil, onion, carrots, and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Saute over medium heat about 5-7 minutes, or until carrots are soft.
Add chicken broth, bay leaves, rosemary, and Italian seasoning and sir to combine. Simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Add in chicken and egg noodles. Simmer for 10-15 minutes, or until noodles are cooked through. Discard bay leaves and serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 311kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 25g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 68mg | Sodium: 150mg | Potassium: 532mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 5375IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 2mg