Blueberry Baked Oatmeal
Blueberry Baked Oatmeal is an easy, make-ahead dish that's perfect for busy mornings. Tangy blueberries and hearty oats are sweetened with just the right amount of cozy spices. Serve this baked oatmeal with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup for a hearty breakfast!
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk any kind
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray an 8x8 baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a medium bow, combine the oats, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk the milk, eggs, honey, and vanilla bean paste/extract.
Pour oat mixture into milk mixture and stir well to combine. Stir in blueberries.
Spread mixture into prepared baking dish. Bake for 35-45 minutes, or until oatmeal is firm. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes. Serve with a drizzle of honey or maple syrup, if desired.
- Blueberry Baked Oatmeal will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to five days.
- If frozen, oatmeal will keep in a freezer-safe container for up to three months.
- See my tips and tricks for making this Blueberry Baked Oatmeal above the recipe box.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 169kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 170mg | Potassium: 231mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 114IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 1mg