Easy Italian Pasta Salad
Easy Italian Pasta Salad is fast, fresh, and loaded with flavor. This zesty salad is packed with classic favorites, like salami, mozzarella pearls, black olives, cherry tomatoes and then tossed in a simple Italian dressing. Easy to make and ready in less than 30 minutes, this salad is perfect to serve for those summer parties and get-togethers!
- 1 pound pasta such as rotini, cavatappi, etc.
- 1 cup chopped salami or summer sausage
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 (8 ounce) package mozzarella pearls
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (2.25 ounce) sliced black olives, drained
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste (if desired)
- 1-1 ½ cups prepared Italian dressing
Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water. Add pasta to a large bowl.
Add rest of ingredients, plus salt and pepper. Add dressing and gently toss to coat.
Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator for up to two days before serving.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 263mg | Potassium: 96mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 72IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg