Copycat Shamrock Shake
Skip the drive-thru and make your own Copycat Shamrock Shake. Sweet vanilla ice cream and a touch of mint are blended together until smooth and creamy. Topped with whipped cream and a cherry, you'll be making this minty shake all year long!
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup milk any kind (I used 2%)
- 1 scoop Vital Proteins® Collagen Beauty Greens
- 8-10 drops green food coloring
- ¼ teaspoon mint extract
- Whipped cream sprinkles, cherry for garnish, if desired
In the canister of a blender, combine the ice cream, milk, Vital Proteins® Collagen Beauty Greens, food coloring, and mint extract.
Blend until reaches desired consistency.
Pour into a tall glass and top with whipped cream, sprinkles, and a cherry, if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 487kcal | Carbohydrates: 53g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 16g | Cholesterol: 99mg | Sodium: 211mg | Potassium: 555mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 48g | Vitamin A: 1031IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 391mg