Easter Bunny Bark
Easter Bark is filled with creamy white chocolate, Oreo cookies, and your favorite candy. Easy to make and ready in no time, this festive treat is perfect for springtime!
- 10 ounces Ghirardelli white chocolate melting wafers (see notes)
- 8-10 Oreo cookies , crushed into small pieces
- ½ cup Pastel M&M's
- ½ cup Pastel jellybeans
- Easter sprinkles
Line a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper, making sure that extra paper hangs over the sides for easy lifting once chocolate is hardened.
In a medium bowl, microwave chocolate until fully melted and smooth, stirring every 30 seconds so that chocolate doesn't burn.
Once chocolate is melted, pour onto pan lined with parchment paper and gently spread with a spatula or offset knife near the edges of pan.
Gently press Oreo cookies, M&M's, jelly beans, and/or sprinkles onto white chocolate.
Place pan in the refrigerator for 30-30 minutes for chocolate to harden. Pan can remain on counter, but will take longer to set.
Once ready, lift parchment paper by overhang and set on counter. Chocolate will lift right out of paper. Break into large pieces by hand or using a knife.
- White chocolate: You can also use almond bark, candiquick, white chocolate bar, etc.
- See my tips for making Easter Bunny Bark in this post (above the recipe box)
- Bark will keep in an air tight container for up to one month if left on the counter, or will keep in the refrigerator for several months.
- This bark is easy to adjust depending on your tastes, so feel free to swap out the white chocolate with dark chocolate, add pretzels, different cookies, etc.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 56kcal | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 55mg | Potassium: 26mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 5g | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 1mg