Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salad
This Barbecue Ranch Chicken Salad is packed with fresh greens, tender chicken, black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion, and avocado. It's tossed with a creamy barbecue ranch dressing and is full of flavor. Better than the restaurant version and so easy to make, you'll love the fresh ingredients in this easy summer salad!
- ¼ cup barbecue sauce any kind
- ½ cup ranch dressing any kind
- 4 cups chopped Romaine lettuce
- 2 medium chicken breasts cooked and sliced into strips
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- ½ red onion diced
- ½ cup fresh or frozen corn if frozen, thaw first
- ½ cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado diced
- ½ cup shredded Monterrey Jack cheese
- Tortilla strips for garnish
In a small bowl, add ranch dressing and barbecue sauce. Stir until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
In a large bowl, add lettuce, chicken, tomatoes, red onion, corn, and black beans.
Stir in barbecue ranch dressing and mix to combine. Top with avocado, cheese, and tortilla strips. Drizzle with extra barbecue sauce, if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 454kcal | Carbohydrates: 28g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 659mg | Potassium: 1043mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 742IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 2mg