Greek Yogurt Strawberry Cheesecake Dip
This no-bake, Greek Yogurt Strawberry Cheesecake Dip tastes just like your favorite cheesecake, in healthier form. With just five ingredients and hardly any prep time, you can have this easy dessert ready in less than 10 minutes. It's perfect to serve with some fresh fruit or pretzels, and makes a tasty dish for your summer parties or just for when you want something sweet!
- 6 ounces low fat cream cheese softened
- 1½ cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons strawberry jam
- Fresh strawberries diced, for topping
- Pretzels, strawberries, or vanilla wafers for dipping, if desired
In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt with an electric mixer with fitted paddle attachment or hand mixer until smooth and creamy.
Slowly beat in powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Gently swirl in strawberry jam.
Pour into a serving dish or shallow bowl. Top with diced strawberries.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 114kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 13mg | Sodium: 115mg | Potassium: 97mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 117IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg