Caprese Pasta Salad
This Caprese Pasta Salad is filled with tender noodles, cherry tomatoes, fresh basil, and creamy mozzarella cheese.
- 8 ounces cavatappi noodles (or other noodle of choice)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup pesto (homemade or store-bought)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes , quartered
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 8 oz mozzarella pearls
- Salt and pepper , to taste
In a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and immediately rinse under cold water.
Pour pasta into a large bowl. Add olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, and pesto. Toss to combine.
Add tomatoes, basil, and mozzarella. Stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper, if needed.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 441kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 168mg | Potassium: 449mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 891IU | Vitamin C: 27mg | Calcium: 84mg | Iron: 2mg