Strawberry Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream
This Strawberry Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Cream is loaded with juicy strawberries and creamy peanut butter, swirled into sweet vanilla cream and then topped with peanut butter cups. And best of all, it's made without an ice cream maker!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste or vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup fresh strawberries pureed
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter slightly melted
- ½ cup Reese's mini peanut butter cups unwrapped and roughly chopped or regular peanut butter cups, chopped
In a large bowl, whip heavy cream with a hand mixer or stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together sweetened condensed milk, vanilla extract, and lemon juice. Gently fold in whipped cream, pureed strawberries, peanut butter, and peanut butter cups until just combined.
Pour mixture into a freezer safe container. Top with additional peanut butter cups and peanut butter, if desired.
Cover and freeze for at least four hours, or until firm.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 470kcal | Carbohydrates: 20g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 42g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 164mg | Potassium: 229mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Vitamin A: 1179IU | Vitamin C: 9mg | Calcium: 77mg | Iron: 1mg