Halloween Snack Mix
This Halloween Snack Mix is full of tasty treats, such a chex cereal coated with pumpkin spice pudding mix, pretzels, Pumpkin Spice Oreos, pumpkin spice candy corn, pumpkin spice M&Ms, and Halloween chocolate chips. Basically, it's pumpkin spice flavored goodies in a bowl!
- 4 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 6 ounces Vanilla Candiquick or white chocolate chips
- 1 box umpkin spice pudding mix
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 3 cups pretzels I used the tiny twist pretzels
- 12 Pumpkin Spice Oreos roughly chopped
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup Pumpkin Spice M&Ms or regular M&Ms
- 1 cup Halloween chocolate chips (orange and black morsels)
Add the cereal to a large bowl. Set aside.
In a small bowl, melt white chocolate according to packaged directions, stirring frequently to avoid burning.
Once chocolate is melted, pour over cereal. Stir carefully to ensure that cereal is entirely coated.
Pour cereal into a large resealable bag. Add pumpkin spice pudding mix, seal bag, and shake well.
Open bag and add powdered sugar. Shake well until cereal is thoroughly coated. Pour cereal mixture into another large serving bowl. Add in pretzels, oreos, candy corn, M&Ms, and chocolate chips. Stir well.
This snack mix will keep best in a covered container on counter.
Treats will last up two two weeks.