Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli
Roasted Garlic Lemon Broccoli is an easy side dish that's ready in less than 30 minutes. With just four ingredients, this simple veggie is tender, yet slightly crispy and all-around delicious!
- 2 heads broccoli cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice from one lemon About 1-2 tablespoons
Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper or lightly grease with cooking spray.
Spread florets onto prepared pan. Drizzle with olive oil and then add garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss to coat and spread evenly across pan. Drizzle with lemon juice.
Bake for 12-16 minutes, or until edges start to brown and crisp. Remove from oven and sprinkle with salt and drizzle with additional lemon juice, if desired. Serve immediately.
- Store leftover broccoli in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days.
- To freeze broccoli, store in a freezer-safe container or bag for up to two months.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 171kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 101mg | Potassium: 979mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1894IU | Vitamin C: 273mg | Calcium: 143mg | Iron: 2mg