Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups
Peanut Butter Banana Baked Oatmeal Cups are a simple, healthier dish that's loaded with flavor. Made with just a handful of ingredients, this freezer-friendly, make-ahead recipe is perfect for breakfast!
Servings: 12 cups
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk any kind
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons honey (syrup, agave, or granulated sugar will also work)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla bean paste (or vanilla extract)
- ½ cup ripe, mashed bananas (about 2 small bananas)
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter (microwave for 5-10 seconds if too bard to stir)
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 12-count muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside. (See note below).
In a medium bowl, combine old-fashioned oats, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
In a large bowl, whisk milk, eggs, honey, vanilla, mashed banana and peanut butter. Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until thoroughly combined.
Spoon mixture into each muffin tin, filling almost to the top. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cups are set and golden brown.
Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes in pan. Then remove to a wire rack and let cool completely. Serve with a drizzle of peanut butter, honey, or maple syrup, if desired.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 192kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 119mg | Potassium: 281mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 79IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 73mg | Iron: 1mg