Pizza Pasta Salad
Pizza Pasta Salad is simple, fresh and loaded with all of your favorite pizza toppings. It's perfect for parties, get-togethers, or an easy dinner side!
Servings: 10 servings
- 16 ounces uncooked rotini or cavatappi pasta (or any kind that you prefer)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 package (8 ounce) mozzarella pearls (or block mozzarella, diced)
- 1 cup pepperoni halved
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 can (2.25 ounce) sliced black olives
- ½ red onion sliced
- Salt and pepper if desired
- 1-1½ cups prepared Italian dressing
- Fresh basil for garnish if desired
Cook pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and rinse under cold water. Add pasta to a large bowl.
Add rest of ingredients, plus salt and pepper (if using). Add dressing and gently toss to coat.
Garnish with fresh basil (if desired) and serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to two days before serving.
- Pasta salad will keep refrigerated for up to three days.
- See my tips and tricks for making this Pizza Pasta Salad above the recipe box.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 367kcal | Carbohydrates: 24g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 1835mg | Potassium: 264mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 698IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 108mg | Iron: 2mg