Easy Taco Pasta
Easy Taco Pasta is a one pot meal that's ready in just 30 minutes. Loaded with your favorite taco ingredients, this creamy, cheesy dish is perfect for a weeknight meal!
- 1 pound ground beef
- ½ white onion diced
- Salt and pepper if desired
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup salsa any kind
- 2 tablespoons (1 packet) taco seasoning
- 8 ounces uncooked pasta, such as cavatappi or rotini
- 1 cup canned, fresh, or frozen corn
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a large pot (or large skillet), add onion and ground beef and brown and crumble ground beef until no longer pink. Drain, wipe pot (if needed) and return to pot.
Add salt and pepper (if desired), beef broth, salsa, and taco seasoning. Stir and bring to a boil over medium heat.
Once mixture is boiling, add noodles, stir, and cover. Turn heat to low and simmer for 10-13 minutes, or until noodles are tender and most of liquid is absorbed.
Remove lid and stir in corn, cooking for 1-2 minutes, or until warmed through.
Remove pot from heat and stir in sour cream until combined. Then add shredded cheese and stir until melted. Garnish with sour cream, extra salsa, or crushed tortilla chips (if desired) and serve immediately.
- Pasta will last in an airtight container for up to three days.
- See my tips and tricks for making this Taco Pasta above the recipe box.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 524kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 88mg | Sodium: 1169mg | Potassium: 707mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 930IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 223mg | Iron: 3mg