Baked Chicken Ranch Taquitos
These Baked Chicken Ranch Taquitos are loaded with shredded chicken, cheddar cheese, cilantro, and a savory ranch cream cheese mixture. Fast, easy, and ready in less than 30 minutes, this simple dish is packed with flavor and perfect for the whole family!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time20 mins
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons dry ranch dressing mix
- ¼ teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken I used the pre-shredded rotisserie kind from my grocery store
- 8 small flour tortilla shells
Preheat oven to 400F. Line a large baking pan with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, ranch dressing, cayenne pepper, cheddar cheese, and cilantro with an electric hand mixer or stand mixer with fitted paddle attachment until smooth and creamy. Fold in shredded chicken.
Spoon about 2-3 tablespoons of chicken mixture onto the center of each tortilla shell. Roll tightly and place onto prepared baking pan. Spray each tortilla lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until tortillas as lightly golden and mixture is hot.
Serve immediately with salsa or sour cream, if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 313kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 692mg | Potassium: 179mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 568IU | Calcium: 166mg | Iron: 2mg