Garlic Parmesan Pasta with Spinach and Mushrooms
This mushroom and spinach pasta is an easy 20-minute meal that the whole family will enjoy. Filled with fresh mushrooms, spinach, garlic, and Parmesan!
- 8 ounces dry pasta (I used mini ziti noodles)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 3 teaspoons minced garlic
- ¼ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons milk (any kind)
- Salt and pepper , to taste
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
Cooking pasta according to package directions until al dente. Drain and set aside.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add mushrooms and sauté until tender, about 4-5 minutes. Then add in garlic, being careful not to burn.
Reduce heat to low. Add cooked and drained pasta to skillet. Stir in Parmesan cheese, milk, salt and pepper until mixed through. Remove from heat. Add spinach and stir until wilted.
- See tips for making this recipe in the blog post above.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 363kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 131mg | Potassium: 456mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 2527IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 128mg | Iron: 2mg