Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie is smooth, creamy, and packed with vitamins and nutrition. It's makes a delicious breakfast or mid-morning snack to keep you full and satisfied!
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
Servings: 2 glasses
- 2 bananas frozen and cut into chunks
- 1 cup milk any kind (I used vanilla almond milk)
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Mini peanut butter cups for garnish if desired
In the canister of a blender, combine the bananas, milk, peanut butter, cocoa powder, honey, and ice.
Blend until reaches desired consistency.
Pour into two tall glasses, top with mini peanut butter cups (if desired) and serve immediately.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 317kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 176mg | Potassium: 539mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 137IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 83mg | Iron: 1mg