Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
This Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie is smooth, creamy, and packed with vitamins and nutrients. It’s makes a delicious breakfast or mid-morning snack to keep you full and satisfied!
It’s all about chocolate today, friends. And peanut butter….we can’t forget that.
But let me clarify, chocolate and peanut butter that’s combined into a healthy smoothie. It tastes decadent, but it’s filled with nutritious ingredients to keep you going all day long.
How about that for a Wednesday?
I’ve had this Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie on my mind for days. Weeks, even! Ever since I made it, I just couldn’t get enough. The creamy texture and decadent taste kept me coming back for more. So, obviously, I just had to share this with you.
Even if smoothies aren’t your thing, I guarantee you’ll love this healthy peanut butter smoothie. It’s smooth, creamy, and packed with vitamins and nutrients. It’s makes a delicious breakfast or mid-morning snack to keep you full and satisfied.
And let’s face it, chocolate and peanut butter make the best combination. But when it’s in healthy form, it’s even better.
This healthy chocolate peanut butter smoothie tastes like you drinking a chocolate shake, swirled with peanut butter. The texture is thick, yet smooth and tricks you into thinking you’re indulging in a decadent treat.
Let’s just keep it a secret that this smoothie is actually healthy, ok?
By using frozen bananas, almond milk, cocoa powder, and honey, this Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Smoothie is the ultimate, healthy indulgence. And if you’re crazy like I am, you can add in a few mini peanut butter cups on top. You know, just to make it pretty!
So grab that blender and whip up this fast and easy smoothie. With a rich taste and creamy texture, you’ll be making this over and over again!
What’s in This Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie?
This chocolate peanut butter banana smoothie has a simple ingredients list:
- Frozen bananas
- Creamy peanut butter
- Cocoa powder
- Ice cubes
- Mini peanut butter cups (optional)
How to Make a Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
The steps for this healthy peanut butter smoothie are pretty much self-explanatory. Add the bananas, milk, peanut butter, cocoa powder, honey, and ice to a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour the smoothie into two tall glasses and top with mini peanut butter cups for a cute garnish.
Can I Use Another Sweetener?
Yes! To make this smoothie vegan, you can use pure maple syrup or agave instead of honey.
Do I Have to Freeze the Bananas?
Yes! Otherwise your smoothie will be runny rather than thick and creamy. I suppose you could add extra ice to make up for it, but then your smoothie may taste watered down.
Subscribe on YouTube to see how easy this smoothie is to make!
Tips for Making a Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie
- I recommend using a creamy natural peanut butter for this recipe.
- Any kind of milk will work in this smoothie. I used vanilla almond milk, but dairy or non-dairy milk is fine.
- A high-powered blender is best for making smoothies, especially when ice is being added.
Looking for more smoothie recipes? I’ve got you covered!
- Banana Bread Smoothie
- Raspberry Lime Smoothie
- Strawberry Peach Smoothie
- Cherry Mango Smoothie
- Banana Nut Smoothie Bowls
- Iced Coffee Smoothie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 2 bananas, , frozen and cut into chunks
- 1 cup milk, , any kind (I used vanilla almond milk)
- ¼ cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1-2 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Mini peanut butter cups for garnish, , if desired
- In the canister of a blender, combine the bananas, milk, peanut butter, cocoa powder, honey, and ice.
- Blend until reaches desired consistency.
- Pour into two tall glasses, top with mini peanut butter cups (if desired) and serve immediately.